Fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology and Devices – Toronto General Hospital, Canada
Peter Munk Cardiac Center, Rm 3-522
Toronto General Hospital, 150 Gerrard Street, W. Toronto, ON, M5G 2C4
There is a fellowship opportunity at Toronto General Hospital to start January 2014. It offers a comprehensive 2-3 year clinical fellowship covering the following areas:
– Complex ablation including AF, VT, atypical atrial flutter in patients with congenital heart disease
– Simple catheter ablation including WPW, AT, AVNRT
– Device implants (PPM, ICD, BiV devices)
– Ambulatory EP care (inherited arrhythmia assessment, risk stratification, arrhythmia evaluation, etc).
– Inpatient EP consultation care
There are 4-5 fellows in the program who rotate through the EP lab, device implant room, EP consultation service, and research/ambulatory as well as CRT. We do emphasise academic EP with structured rounds covering core topics in EP and ECG/EGM interpretation, and fellows participating in research projects. Our research focus includes ventricular arrhythmia mechanisms and risk evaluation as well as novel techniques in catheter ablation.
For informal enquiries, please contact: Hussien Hado (current Fellow), email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For formal enquiries, please contact: Dr. Louise Harris, Prof. of Medicine, University of Toronto Staff Cardiologist, Peter Munk Cardiac Centre University Health Network, Toronto General Hospital
200 Elizabeth Street, GW 3-562
Toronto, Ontario M5G 2C4 Canada